Friday, March 27, 2009

Holy Humidity Batman!

Broke the Bubba Monster out this morning, with the goal of making sure he retained that speed control lesson from Wednesday. And, surprisingly, aside from boogering at the dogs on the other side of the fence (you know. The same ones that have been there every time we ride. Those dogs.) and generally being spooky, he worked very well. Loped two sets of very pretty collected circles. He's still getting a bit strung out behind at the trot but

But the HUMIDITY. O my goodness gracious. It rained all day yesterday and most of last night so it is a hot, sticky, muggy mess outside. We rode for maybe 30 minutes and quit because we were both sweating like hogs. Phew!

Now I've just got to finish packing and hit the road.

You can tell where my priorities are. All of Bubba's stuff is already packed and loaded.

As for my stuff... I started a pile of clothes on the couch and I brought the coolers inside. LOL!

Off to pack! I will update Sunday or Monday with lots of pictures, video and a new take on how to be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment